논문박사
카 테 고 리

제목

국내해외논문자료

LSU coach Kim Mulkey consoles Michigan guard Leigha Brown after loss

페이지 정보

작성자 May 작성일23-03-24 21:34 조회64회 댓글0건

본문

LSU women's basketball head coach Kim Mulkey took some time in the aftermath of her team's 66-42 win over to console an opposing player.
Michigan guard Leigha Brown, a fifth-year senior, ended her career with a loss in the NCAA women's tournament's Round of 32.
Brown struggled during the game - shooting 1-7 including a 1-3 line from 3-point range for three points, four rebounds, two assists, one steal and one block. 

After the game, with the realization that her college career had ended, she began crying - only for Mulkey to come over and offer some words of encouragement.
Mulkey even used the towel draped over Brown's shoulders to wipe away the player's tears.
It's the end of a college career for Leigha Brown (L) but LSU coach Kim Mulkey consoled her
Mulkey called Brown a 'baller' and Latest N 'Coach Mulkey — there's a lot of respect there, obviously.

She's a legend,' Brown said.
'She was just telling me great job, congratulating me on the season that I've had and what I've done for the
program.
She added: 'Even after a loss like that, something like that coming from a coach of her stature, that means a lot.'
Even in the post-game press conference, Mulkey had praise for the Indiana-native.
'That kid is a baller,' Mulkey said after the game. 
'She took it harder probably than anybody in their locker room, or at least it looked that way in the handshake line.

That kid's a heck of a ball player.'
Brown was the team's leading scorer throughout the season - averaging 17.5 points-per-game with five rebounds and five assists.
However, sophomore Kateri Poole played amazing defense for the LSU Tigers - who are off to the Sweet 16 thanks to an astounding performance from forward Angel Reese. She grabbed 25 points and an eye-popping 24 rebounds alongside four assists, three steals, and six blocks.
LSU will play in Greenville, South Carolina for the Regional Semifinals against No.

2-seed Utah. 
The LSU Tigers are moving on thanks to a 25 point, 24 rebound game from Angel Reese (10)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.